$150 per 50-minute session
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- What is my co-pay or coinsurance?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- How much does my insurance pay for an out-of-network provider?
Accepted Insurance Plans:
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Preferred One
(It is noted that I am an out-of-network provider for most other insurance plans).
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash or check are accepted for payment.
When you must cancel, I ask that you give me at least 48 hours notice. You will be charged $75 for sessions cancelled with less than 48 hours notice, except in cases of an emergency. Insurance companies will not cover this fee since no service is given.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.